Monday, January 12, 2009

Skullcandy Angie Rambly

I am SO very pleased to be able to inform the world that I am now super juiced up thanks to the new Skullcandy purchase at Target this windy afternoon. No, I'm not referring to an illegal substance. I am talking about a brand spankin' new pair of watermelon Bubbalicious pink ear buds. Yes!! I am so excited! And yes, I know that's seriously dorky. But just so you understand, sometime last summer, my earphones mysteriously disappeared. The person who happened to be the last to know my earphone's whereabouts shall remain anonymous. So, lets just call him, oh, I dunno, "Matteo" perhaps. Matteo denies the accusation of misplacing them and even denies having borrowed them to mow the grass on that fateful day (but I think that's more just because he thinks its funny when I get angry). So now I can dust off the ol' iPod and jam once more. And the best part of all this is the man-proof color! Ha ha!

Now, we've established that Matteo might be a little bit of a turkey. But can you guess which of the very cute boys below is a whole lot of turkey?

Oh yes. It's the short one. As I was getting dressed yesterday morning I hear this in the next room...

Matt: No, Grant. Not right now.

Matt: Grant! Come back here right now!

Grant: Blah blah blah! Not listening! Blah blah blaaaaahhhhh! Noooo! Not the paddle!!


Hoo boy. It's going to be an interesting 18 years.




5 comments:

Mary said...

THAT'S funny! Sounds like something my Hunter would do!

Stacey said...

Love it! Yes, ditto. In an all testosterone household...you gotta pull out the "pink" card every now and then. I'm guilty of it too.

kristen lewis said...

Not only are the earbuds pink, but who would borrow something that you shove into your ear canal? Too gross! Get them good and waxy and claim them for good.

Carter misses Grant. . .

Unknown said...

Now I see why Madelyn likes him so much. She told me she doesn't like boys in her class... just Grant.

Lori E. said...

Yea, can I just tell you now......fasten your seat belts, it is a bumpy ride!!!! But....mostly fun!