Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gettin' With the Program

I was over on L's Cimarron blog earlier today and noticed Quilty razzing her about the word verification thing on the comments...and I got to thinking, "Hey, I have that, too.  What IS it for and how DO you get rid of it?"  So after some investigation, I discovered it's to help cut down on blog spam, whatever the heck that is, and I turned it off.  So just for the record, if I get attacked with spam tomorrow, it's all on you Quilty!  I also noticed that only fellow Bloggers were allowed to comment...sorry 'bout that.  So if you're a reader, but a non-blogger, try leaving a comment now so I'll know you were here!  After getting hip with the comment section of my blog, I started digging around and found I'd never filled out my profile info.  So, for all you profile peepers, I'm mostly up to date there, too.  

And, on the non- blog front, I managed to endure an entire hour of Pilates this evening.  I don't know who decided that that was a good way to exercise, but I'm positive he/she was quite drunk when that conclusion was reached.  Ouch.  I'm going to go back though (when I'm able to walk again that is).  I'm determined to make the most out of my $8/mo gym membership because at that price, it would just be stupid not to.  The boys were thrilled to get to go up there too because they got to stay in the playroom.  Somehow, a room full of toys and games (the same ones they have at home no doubt) is fun and exciting for no other reason than because none of it belongs to you.  Whatever.  When we left, Jaden gets all strapped into the carseat and THEN, of course, reveals how badly he has to "go".  

Jaden: Can't we just run over to Grandma's real quick?  I've had to go since we got there and they just wouldn't let me go!!!"

Me:  Hmmm...did you ask them if you could go?

Jaden:  Well, no.

Me:  Sigh.



4 comments:

Lori E. said...

You were successful in turning off the word verification.....way to go!!!! I think I have been successful also. That Quilty Chick is FULL of knowledge and know how and I DO need her to keep me in line, no matter how snarky she gets. Also, I hate to tell you but the whole needing to go after you leave a perfectly nice bathroom STILL happens with my 11 year old. Like I said, it is a bumpy ride....just hang on and hang in!! lol

Brooke said...

I knew you could do it Angie!! There are sooo many more worse things in life than an attack of spam. It is true, it is my calling in life to keep Lori E. functioning. I guess I drew the short straw. Heee Harrr harrr ho ho haa haa! I love that Lori E. and it is a fair exchange...I try to raise her right and she entertains me greatly!
So pilates is sculpting and kicking your arse all at the same time, eh? You go girl!!

Stacey said...

Way to go with pilates! Ouch at the same time though. I have done it...well, just once...and was sore in places I didn't know I had. Hang in there. But, two thumbs up to you!

Carrie said...

Thanks Angie for your prayers! Love you guys!