Friday, February 1, 2013

Bliggity Bloggity Boo.

I'm not even going to pretend to have anything amusing, witty, or remotely interesting to say.  The ol' blog is going the way of all things hobby related in a busy girl's life....onto the "To do" list.  Someday.  When there's no basketball/football/baseball game/practice/tournament to attend.  Or papers to grade.  Or potties to scrub.  Damn my life is glamorous.  

That last statement was both genuine and facetious.  

Yin and yang.  Light and dark.  Strangely it's all the same thing.

Ketchup:

Red Raider football...



Growing up.  Definitive style and personality.  Too smart for his own good...




September sunrise on my way to work...



Same day.  September sunset on my way home.  Yeesh...








Ridiculous ball of fur.  Notice the claw caps?  I anticipated a good blog for you over this one but it was relatively uneventful.  Except they require WAY too much upkeep and attention.  $500 later there are no claw caps in my house anymore.  Or claws for that matter.  



Got to take some family pics for one of my fave families...



And pics of my crazy beautiful nieces.  3 out of 5 of them anyway...


Smile NOW or I will ground you...




Pretty good little defender playing corner and tipping the ball.  First tackle football season...



Watching the monkey show at the fair.  Or was it tigers...

something...



TTU football.  And because I never get to be in my own blog...




Some of my fave peeps and Psycho Uno...



10th bday.  Skate and sleepover.  Best buds...


8th bday.  Mr. Gattis.  Happy boy but the pizza still sucks...



Consider yourself ketchup-ed.  More or less...

1 comment:

katrina said...

Love. This. Love you and your adorable family.