Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Soopa-doopa Summa-time

I really didn't think summer was EVER going to get here this year.  It seems like every time we sneezed around here it would start snowing again.  But the 100 degree weather has arrived and we are in full out summer mode at last!  We started the season with...



Notice the gap in that sweet smile?  I can't believe my baby is losing teeth!!  Sniff sniff.



Memorial day and birthday (mine) fun at Grandma and Grandpa's...


My birthday present from my fam, parents, and in-laws was a new spectacularly freakin' awesome lens for my camera.  LOVE this pic my dad shot...



And this year it's swim lessons for the small child.  He is NOT impressed that his "really really mean" mommy is *forcing* him to do this.  Someday he'll understand that his really really mean mommy simply doesn't want him to drown when he falls in the lake.  Right?


The big kid is happy as a clam that the little brother has to take swim lessons because this means he just gets to swim and play while G is being tortured.




Hopefully an endless supply of cotton candy will be enough to bribe this boy to finish the lessons without any major resistance.


Yeah, well, I can dream can't I?

2 comments:

Mary said...

Seems like summer is finally here. Took long enough. I agree about the snow, thought it would never stop!

Stacey said...

What a WONDERFUL pic of your sweet momma! Love it.