Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who is this Child?

This afternoon the boys were sitting at the table snacking on their after-school fare and so, not wanting to be left out, I started rummaging through the fridge. Since I'm in the middle of my bi-annual attempt to be healthy, I broke out the broccoli and ranch dressing and started crunching…yay me! The very next moment Jaden is standing next to me asking if he can have some too. Now, this was not actually the astounding part. The astounding part was the fact he'd left his half-eaten chocolate crème Oreo cookie behind to come eat the broccoli!

Wonders never cease.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Whoa! What a good example you are! It's working, way to go!!

Stacey said...

WOW! That's huge! Great move, mom! Love it.

Lori E. said...

Leading by example.....it is powerful stuff!!!1